Guests and Visitors
Welcome to Our Savior’s Lutheran Church!
Have you come to worship with the OSL community? Are you here for a meeting, concert, or other event? Or have you simply wondered about that big brick building across from Augustana University? Whatever your reason for being here, the OSL community is glad to have you here, and hopes you find your time here rewarding and welcoming.
Are you interested in using OSL’s facilities? You’ll find information here.
If you need directions to OSL, you’ll find a map to the right. OSL is south of Augustana University, on 33rd Street between Summit Avenue and Prairie Avenue, just four blocks west of Minnesota Avenue.
Questions? Call the Church Office, 605-336-2942.
And again—welcome to Our Savior’s!
- 5:00 p.m. - Festive Worship
- 8:45 a.m. – Festive Worship / Celebrate Worship
- 11:00 a.m. – Festive Worship / Celebrate Worship
Lent and Holy Week
- Midweek Lenten Services – Wednesdays, 12:00 and 6:40 p.m., Sanctuary
- Healing Service – Tuesday, March 27, 6:30 p.m., Chapel
- Good Friday – March 30, Tenebrae Service, 6:30 p.m., Sanctuary (broadcast at 10:00 p.m. on KTTW)
- Holy Saturday – March 31, 5:00 p.m., Sanctuary
Easter Sunday – April 1
- Sunrise Worship – 7:00 a.m., Sanctuary
- Festive and Celebrate Worship – 8:45 and 11:00 a.m.