OSL’s November worship and preaching series, Belong, will focus on issues of loneliness and belonging, and how we as God’s people find the comfort and support we need during the difficult times of life.
Many events and educational opportunities will focus on the theme Belong. Here are a few; stay tuned for more as the series unfolds:
• Nov. 3: “Ways We Belong”– Receiving and giving support. 10:00 to 10:50 a.m., in the Chapel.
• Nov. 10: “Stephen Ministry Sunday” – How Stephen Ministry may assist you or someone you know. 10:00 to 10:50 a.m., in the Chapel and by Caring Ministries.
• Nov. 17: “You Belong” – Support and encouragement during the holiday season. 10:00 to 10:50 a.m., in the Chapel.
• All month: Skittles Game Take-Out Church – Following a scripture reading, draw a skittle and answer the color question with your loved ones. Located near the Education Check-In. Skittles included in the box.
• All month: Kindness Rocks – Use the paint pens to create a prayer rock for someone you love. Located outside The Hub.
• Nov. 10: Make & Take Snack Plate Cross+Gen Event – See the announcement here for details.
Belong to OSL
If you’ve been wondering whether you belong at Our Savior’s…you do! New Member Classes will meet on Wednesdays, Nov. 6, 13, and 20, from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. Participants attend all three sessions. Each evening will begin with dinner and conversation. Sure, you’ll learn more about Our Savior’s—but even better, you’ll meet OSL regulars, learn about programs you’ll love, and make meaningful connections in a friendly, no-pressure environment. Contact Pr. Justin, 336-2942, ext. 44, or firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions or for more information.