Things to Note…
If you’re worshiping from home, you can fully participate in the OSL community’s worship life. Here’s how:
• View (or print) weekly worship materials at oslchurch.com.
• Watch worship services on TV: Celebrate: 9:00 a.m., FOX-TV (channel 46.2); Festive: 1:00 p.m., KSCB (cable channel 30; channel 53).
• Catch live-stream worship services at facebook.com/oslchurchsf: Celebrate, 8:45 a.m.; Festive, 10:15 a.m.
• Watch recorded services at oslchurch.com, uploaded on Monday.
• Praise God, from whom all blessings flow!
Every week (sometimes more frequently!), Our Savior’s produces a short Information Video of upcoming events, activities, and opportunities. It’s shown at the Welcome Center and on monitors in the Sanctuary and Celebrate Center before worship services. And it’s posted to the OSL website as well, so if you haven’t been by for a while, or you’d just like a closer look, find the videos here!
Opportunities to Help
Our Savior’s will serving our neighbors at the Food to You Drive-through Event on February 18 at Augustana Lutheran Church. There are openings for four to six volunteers to come at 4:15 p.m., and another 16 to arrive at 5:15. Middle- and high-school students are welcome to participate, with adult helpers. Especially welcome are people able to lift boxes. Masks are required, and the food will be distributed outdoors. Sign up at the Welcome Center, or contact the Church Office, 336-2942, by February 15.
OSL supports the Food to You Mobile Food Pantry by donating various food items to help local families in need, and helping with food distributions. The item for February is any kind of pasta; for March it will be hearty soup. Always appreciated are toothpaste, shampoo, and deodorant for Hygiene Packs. Place your donations in the marked bins near the south entrance, by the Library.
• Volunteer to help out—there are slots for two volunteers on each of these days: Wednesdays and Thursdays, 3:45 to 7:00 p.m.; Sunday mornings, 9:00 to 11:00. Procedures are in place to ensure everyone’s safety and minimal contact. Get in touch with Pr. Justin Kosec, 336-2942, ext. 44, or email@example.com.
• Buy some, or all, of the items on the shopping list you’ll find here. You’ll find all the details you need there, too.
• At the moment, because of the number of students who can use some help, these items in particular would be greatly appreciated: Ramen noodles; soup; toothpaste; shampoo; body wash; lotion; toothbrushes; peanut butter; jelly; mac and cheese; tuna or any kind of canned meat; pasta; pasta sauce ; cereal, hot or cold; all kinds of beans; rice; all kinds of vegetables
For your convenience, a cart is set up inside the south entrance during business hours, where you may leave your contributions. Thanks for your support of OSL’s Augie and USF neighbors!