Things to Note…
OSL’s Memory Care Support Group for Caregivers meets on Saturdays at 10:00 a.m. in the Conference Room. Masks are encouraged. Contact Michelle Anderson, RN, Faith Community Nurse, 605-336-2942, ext. 28, or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
If you’re worshiping from home, you can fully participate in the OSL community’s worship life. Here’s how:
• View (or print) weekly worship materials at oslchurch.com.
• Watch worship services on TV: Celebrate: 9:00 a.m., FOX-TV (channel 46.2); Festive: 1:00 p.m., KSCB (cable channel 30; channel 53).
• Catch live-stream worship services at facebook.com/oslchurchsf: Celebrate, 8:45 a.m.; Festive, 11:00 a.m.
• Watch recorded services at oslchurch.com, usually uploaded on Monday.
• Praise God, from whom all blessings flow!
Opportunities to Help
Come help out when Our Savior’s assists with the Food to You distribution on Thursday, February 17, at Augustana Lutheran Church (N. Prairie Ave. at Seventh St.). Early bird volunteers will assist from 4:15 to 7:30 p.m.; other volunteers will help from 5:10 to 7:30. Full details and sign-up sheet are at the Welcome Center. Questions? Contact Donna Wilson, 605-359-7718.
OSL supports the Food to You Mobile Food Pantry by donating various food items to help local families in need, and helping with food distributions. The item for January is macaroni and cheese; for February, pasta of any kind. Always appreciated are toothpaste, shampoo, and deodorant for Hygiene Packs. Place your donations in the marked bins near the south entrance, by the Library.