Things to Note…
• Walking Wednesdays – Join friends for a fun 30-minute exercise walking video, followed by a cool-down walk (inside or outside, as desired and as permitted by weather). An optional Prayer Walk Map will be available. Meets at 10:00 a.m. in the Hub (lower level).
• Conversations with God – A time of prayer, lifting up heartfelt concerns with other caring OSL members. Meets from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m., in the Chapel.
• Wellness Discussions – Informal discussions of various topics from the Church Health “Model for Healthy Living – Wellness Wheel,” with OSL Faith Community Nurse Michelle Anderson, RN. Come learn and share with others who are working to improve wellness in their lives. Meets in the Friendship Room, 11:00 a.m. till noon, June 29 through July 20.
Questions? Contact any of the Spiritual Care Core Ministry Team: Pr. Tim Lemme (605-336-2942, ext. 19, or email@example.com), Deb Harlan (605-336-2942, ext. 48, or firstname.lastname@example.org, Michelle Anderson (605-336-2942, ext. 28, or email@example.com), or Janiece Peterson (605-351-8155 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
A note from Michelle Anderson, RN, Faith Community Nurse: Please know that I am here to serve you with trusted, confidential, supportive care for all ages and stages along the family lifecycle. I assist with education, prevention, and connections to resources for the OSL community as well as extended family and friends. Contact me—605-336-2942, ext. 28, or email@example.com—with your questions.
OSL’s Memory Care Support Group for Caregivers meets on the first Saturday of the month, at 10:00 a.m., in the Conference Room. Contact Michelle Anderson, RN, Faith Community Nurse, 605-336-2942, ext. 28, or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
• View (or print) weekly worship materials at oslchurch.com.
• Watch worship services on TV: Celebrate: 9:00 a.m., FOX-TV (channel 46.2); Festive: 1:00 p.m., KSCB (cable channel 30; channel 53).
• Catch live-stream worship services at facebook.com/oslchurchsf: Celebrate, 8:45 a.m.; Festive, 10:15 a.m.
• Watch recorded services at oslchurch.com, uploaded on Monday.
• Praise God, from whom all blessings flow!
Opportunities to Help
OSL supports the Food to You Mobile Food Pantry by donating various food items to help local families in need, and helping with food distributions. The item for June is, tuna and tuna helper; for July, macaroni and cheese. Always appreciated are toothpaste, shampoo, and deodorant for Hygiene Packs. Place your donations in the marked bins near the south entrance, by the Library.
Credits: Ladybug image via pinclipart.com. Photo of person holding smartphone by Rodion Kutsaev on Unsplash. Photo of sticky note by charlesdeluvio on Unsplash. Video of TV Pixels by raymond on Videezy.com. Calendar Flip 600 by Muddy River Media via YouTube. Photo of people holding hands by Priscilla Du Preez on Unsplash. Photo of birdhouse by Gary Yost on Unsplash. Photo of zippers by Tomas Sobek on Unsplash. Photo of bereaved woman by Anh Nguyen on Unsplash. Photo of friends by Harli Marten on Unsplash. Stephen Ministry background photo by Milada Vigerova on Unsplash. Photo of man texting by Nathan Dumlao on Unsplash.