Things to Note…
• View (or print) weekly worship materials at oslchurch.com.
• Watch worship services on TV: Celebrate: 9:00 a.m., FOX-TV (channel 46.2); Festive: 1:00 p.m., KSCB (cable channel 30; channel 53).
• Catch live-stream worship services at facebook.com/oslchurchsf: Celebrate, 8:45 a.m.; Festive, 10:15 a.m.
• Watch recorded services at oslchurch.com, uploaded on Monday.
• Praise God, from whom all blessings flow!
Every week or so, Our Savior’s Communications produces a short Information Video of upcoming events, activities, and opportunities. It’s shown at the Welcome Center and on monitors in the Sanctuary and Celebrate Center before worship services. And it’s posted to the OSL website as well, so if you haven’t been by for a while, or you’d just like a closer look, find the videos here!
Opportunities to Help
OSL supports the Food to You Mobile Food Pantry by donating various food items to help local families in need, and helping with food distributions. The item for March is hearty soup; for April it will be cereal. Always appreciated are toothpaste, shampoo, and deodorant for Hygiene Packs. Place your donations in the marked bins near the south entrance, by the Library.
Project CAR provides free rides to those who do not have transportation to get to their physical and mental health appointments, senior care, religious activities, and employment—and openings exist for volunteer drivers! Drivers may work as little as two hours per week, or as many as they would like, driving a safe, comfortable sedan. All current CDC guidelines are closely followed, with only one passenger in a car per ride, in the back seat, and both driver and passenger wearing a mask. Cars are disinfected between passengers. Project CAR is fully insured. Visit ProjectCarSF.org/volunteer or call 332-2777 for more information.
• Volunteer to help out—there are slots for two volunteers on each of these days: Wednesdays and Thursdays, 3:45 to 7:00 p.m.; Sunday mornings, 9:00 to 11:00. Procedures are in place to ensure everyone’s safety and minimal contact. Get in touch with Pr. Justin Kosec, 336-2942, ext. 44, or email@example.com.
• Buy some, or all, of the items on the shopping list you’ll find here. You’ll find all the details you need there, too.
• At the moment, because of the number of students who can use some help, these items in particular would be greatly appreciated: Ramen noodles; soup; toothpaste; shampoo; body wash; lotion; toothbrushes; peanut butter; jelly; mac and cheese; tuna or any kind of canned meat; pasta; pasta sauce ; cereal, hot or cold; all kinds of beans; rice; all kinds of vegetables
For your convenience, a cart is set up inside the south entrance during business hours, where you may leave your contributions. Thanks for your support of OSL’s Augie and USF neighbors!