You Are Invited…
…to breakfast on Sunday, November 3, a gift to the congregation from the Our Savior’s Lutheran Church Foundation. You are most welcome to enjoy the fare presented (bacon, scrambled eggs, roasted diced potatoes, yogurt, orange juice, and donut holes), with thanks from the Foundation to Debbie and her host of volunteers who make this breakfast possible!
In case you’re wondering, here’s some information about the OSLC Foundation:
- • Organized 40+ years ago
- • Created to accept current and deferred gifts and build an endowment
- • The Foundation board has three areas of responsibility:
- + Collect Assets: Since 1978 the balance has grown to $2,785,434, as of 9/30/19+ Administer Assets: Policies and procedures are in place to assure accountability and accuracy
- + Distribute Assets: In the past eight years, $687,000+—including $112,000 for 2019—has been directed from the Foundation’s spending policy to support Worship and Arts, Education, Property, and Mission and Outreach
As we celebrate all that the Foundation brings to our Savior’s, you are invited to become a member of the Jubilee Society—now 125 members! Any of the Foundation’s board members will enthusiastically discuss with you the process of joining:
- Gerald Beninga
Or contact Jon Oien, firstname.lastname@example.org, to begin a conversation.