The OSL Mission: Our Savior’s is a people forgiven in Christ whose mission is to proclaim Christ and nurture faith that connects with everyday life.
Our beliefs and mission shape our values and our values shape how we live. OSL has five Core Values: Worship, Service, Learning, Generosity, and Community.
Worship – Because worship is central to who we are, we provide a variety of worship experiences in which the Gospel is shared through word and sacraments.
Service – Because we are called to love all people, we encourage, equip, and provide opportunities to serve and reach out to all with God’s love.
Learning – Because growth in faith is a lifelong endeavor, we provide, promote, and facilitate learning for Christian faith and living.
Generosity – Because we are created in the image of God, the giver of all things, we challenge and encourage one another and ourselves as a congregation to be faithful and generous stewards of the time, talent, and financial resources God entrusts to us.
Community – Because we share “one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of us all” (Eph. 4:5), we cherish opportunities to build up the one body of Christ through fellowship, learning, service, and worship together.
- 5:00 p.m. - Festive Worship
- 8:45 a.m. – Festive Worship / Celebrate Worship
- 11:00 a.m. – Festive Worship / Celebrate Worship
Lent and Holy Week
- Midweek Lenten Services – Wednesdays, 12:00 and 6:40 p.m., Sanctuary
- Healing Service – Tuesday, March 27, 6:30 p.m., Chapel
- Good Friday – March 30, Tenebrae Service, 6:30 p.m., Sanctuary (broadcast at 10:00 p.m. on KTTW)
- Holy Saturday – March 31, 5:00 p.m., Sanctuary
Easter Sunday – April 1
- Sunrise Worship – 7:00 a.m., Sanctuary
- Festive and Celebrate Worship – 8:45 and 11:00 a.m.