Generosity is one of the five Core Values identified and embraced by Our Savior’s members, and through the years members have lived out that Core Value by giving freely and wholeheartedly of their time, their energy, and their financial resources.
You may give to Our Savior’s—or to specific appeals through Our Savior’s—online via My OSL. It’s an easy and secure way to support your church’s mission and ministries.
Through First Fruits Giving, nearly 300 families make electronic contributions to OSL, even when they’re out of town. First Fruits cultivates consistent giving, predictable cash flow for better planning, less work for office staff, and secure, easy cash maintenance. And giving electronically through the First Fruits program does not cost OSL, as online credit- or debit-card giving does. First Fruits enrollment and authorization forms are available at the Information Center and from the Church Office.
Questions? Contact Barb Haugan, Business Administrator, email@example.com or 336-2942, ext. 23.
- 5:00 p.m. - Festive (Traditional) Worship
- 8:45 a.m. – Festive (Traditional) Worship / Celebrate (Contemporary) Worship
- 11:00 a.m. – Festive (Traditional) Worship / Celebrate (Contemporary) Worship
Weekly Advent Worship
- 6:40 to 7:15 p.m. – Celebrate Center (December 5, 12, and 19)
- 2:00 p.m. – “Christmas GIFT” (Generations in Faith Together) family worship, Celebrate Center
- 4:00 p.m. – Celebrate and Festive worship services (Festive worship will be televised on KTTW at 9:00 p.m.)
- 5:00 p.m. – Christmas Eve Supper, Friendship Room
- 6:00 p.m. – Festive worship service
- 10:00 p.m. – Festive worship service
- 10:00 a.m. – Festive worship service, Sanctuary