For questions or information, contact Deb, 336-2942, ext. 25, or email@example.com.
- Music CDs for all ages
- Books on CD, including the Bible
- Christian, educational, and popular DVDs for all ages
The OSL Library is one of the finest church libraries you will experience. The Library includes study tables and café seating. Guests who are not OSL members are welcome to use the Library too. Your name, address, cellphone number, and email address are all that’s needed to check out items.
- Sunday 8:15 a.m.–12:15 p.m.
- Monday 9:00 a.m.–noon
- Tuesday 9:00 a.m.–noon
- Wednesday 9:00 a.m.–7:30 p.m.
- Thursday 9:00 a.m.–noon
- Friday Closed
- 2nd Saturday of the Month 10:00 a.m.–12:00 and 4:30–6:30 p.m.
- The semiannual used-book sale is held in the spring and the fall.
- Writing Group meets on Mondays at 11:00 a.m., in Room 103
- Library Book Club meets on the fourth Thursday of the month at 7:00 p.m., in the Library.
- Pre-School Storytime is held every Thursday at 10:00 a.m., in the Library.
- Library Movie Afternoon is on the second Saturday of the month, September through May, at 2:30 p.m., in the Holy Word Theatre.
- The Library includes more than 10,000 items for all age levels available for checkout.
- Children’s books are arranged by age from toddler through youth.
- Fiction titles include Christian, popular, and classics.
- Nonfiction subjects are classified under the Dewey Decimal system and include books on a wide spectrum of topics.
- Large Print books are also available.
Checking out items from the Library
- All items are checked out for three weeks except movies and magazines, which are one week.
Special Services Offered
- A computer is available for searching the card catalog.
- Beautiful handcrafted recycled greeting cards and gift bags are available in the Library for suggested $2 donation for each. They are made by the talented Friends of the Library.
- Free magazines are available on a rack outside the Library. Bring recent magazines you no longer want and choose other ones to take home.
- 5:00 p.m. - Festive (Traditional) Worship
- 8:45 and 11:00 a.m. – Celebrate (Contemporary) Worship, in the Celebrate Center
- 8:45 and 11:00 a.m. – Festive (Traditional) Worship, in the Sanctuary